I started stitching when I was around 10. I had this kit that was a plastic octagon jewelry box, it has this ugly picture of a sail boat on it. I stitched it for Nana. She still has that ugly thing, still displayed proudly.
I have stitched on and off since then. I put it down a few years back after growing bored with the patterns I found. Then I discovered HAED.
Most of the things I've stitched I've given away. I have one around here somewhere, when I locate it, I will post a picture. It is a kit of a house and scenery in front of the house.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
My stitching history
I started stitching when I was around 10. I had this kit that was a plastic octagon jewelry box, it has this ugly picture of a sail boat on it. I stitched it for Nana. She still has that ugly thing, still displayed proudly.
I have stitched on and off since then. I put it down a few years back after growing bored with the patterns I found. Then I discovered HAED.
Most of the things I've stitched I've given away. I have one around here somewhere, when I locate it, I will post a picture. It is a kit of a house and scenery in front of the house.
I have stitched on and off since then. I put it down a few years back after growing bored with the patterns I found. Then I discovered HAED.
Most of the things I've stitched I've given away. I have one around here somewhere, when I locate it, I will post a picture. It is a kit of a house and scenery in front of the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment