Friday, January 8, 2010

Mistress Update


Here is my Mistress Update. Lovely isn't she? I calculated last night and she is about 33% finished.

On a totally separate note- here is the latest photo of my baby boy- 4D ultrasound- I'm now 33 1/2 weeks pregnant.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo of you baby boy - the technology today that allows this is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you and all that is happening in your life. Only the best for 2010.

    ReplyDelete

Friday, January 8, 2010

Mistress Update


Here is my Mistress Update. Lovely isn't she? I calculated last night and she is about 33% finished.

On a totally separate note- here is the latest photo of my baby boy- 4D ultrasound- I'm now 33 1/2 weeks pregnant.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo of you baby boy - the technology today that allows this is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you and all that is happening in your life. Only the best for 2010.

    ReplyDelete