Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A finish

It's late but Winifred Witch is  done.  I didn't make it before Halloween but that's okay. I still have to finish it. I have decided on making it into a pillow.   I hope to get that done before the end of the week.

I have about half of my biscournu to finish, then I don't know what I will do. I am thinking something for christmas. I may even do that before finishing the biscournu- depends what I feel like tomorrow I suppose.

So here is a picture.




winifred Witch- Halloween 2010 JCS magazine
28 ct fabby (no idea what color it is, it wasn't marked)


13 comments:

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A finish

It's late but Winifred Witch is  done.  I didn't make it before Halloween but that's okay. I still have to finish it. I have decided on making it into a pillow.   I hope to get that done before the end of the week.

I have about half of my biscournu to finish, then I don't know what I will do. I am thinking something for christmas. I may even do that before finishing the biscournu- depends what I feel like tomorrow I suppose.

So here is a picture.




winifred Witch- Halloween 2010 JCS magazine
28 ct fabby (no idea what color it is, it wasn't marked)


13 comments: