Have you been wondering how Japanese Garden is coming along???
Now you can stop wondering. I finished the 3 O'clock rock garden. There is a mistake. I have decided to leave it as is.
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Japanese Garden update
Have you been wondering how Japanese Garden is coming along???
Now you can stop wondering. I finished the 3 O'clock rock garden. There is a mistake. I have decided to leave it as is.
Now you can stop wondering. I finished the 3 O'clock rock garden. There is a mistake. I have decided to leave it as is.
9 comments:






AnonymousMarch 29, 2011 at 12:29 PMYou are making awesome progress!!
ReplyDelete
I like the fabric you chose. The design really pops :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





It's looking wonderful! I love watching the progress on this one!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, Sierra. I made a mistake in the 9 o'clock branches that I didn't frog either. Hehe.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteSierra, I see no mistakes, and I don't know how you'd do something as intensive as this without miscounting! It's absolutely gorgeous! I love to see Chatelaines. I have yet to start my Convent's Herbal Garden.
ReplyDeletecoming along very nicely, keep up the good work
ReplyDeletethe mistake makes it my own I think.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteHeidi-ILCS
You are making awesome progress!!
ReplyDeleteI like the fabric you chose. The design really pops :)
Very beautiful work! Love it!
ReplyDelete