| Joy Love Peace- CCN-Mystery pink fabric, 2x2 |
It was really hard to get a decent photo of this. The fabby is actually a pale pink, and you can't really see them but there are white birds at the top by the star and two snowflakes below the birds. If I stitched it again, I would change the mauve, to a more pink, or perhaps a purple or blue. Still it was a quick and fun stitch.
I was originally going to stitch it as an ornament, but it is a bit big for that, so I'm not sure how I will finish it. I may do an ornament finish but hang it on the wall instead of the tree.
This was also one of my Crazy January challenge pieces as well as a WIPocalypse.










very nice i love the pattern
ReplyDeleteIt turned out beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! I can see the birds and snowflakes when I click on the picture to enlarge it. Great stitching!
ReplyDeleteoooo well done :) can see the birds ... how about a no sew cube ??? would look lovely like that me thinks :) love mouse xxxxx
ReplyDeleteI like that. Post a pic when you finish it.
ReplyDeleteVery nice. Congrats on the finish. I think it would look great as wall hanging.
ReplyDeleteIt looks very pretty.
ReplyDeleteMarl
It's very lovely. You can do a flat fold too.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful piece!
ReplyDelete- Lisa N.
Glad to see that your hubby is doing well. I know you are relieved. Nice finish! Yes, finish it as an ornie and hang on the wall...neat idea!
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely piece - I like the colours, but doing it with different ones would keep you from being bored if you were to stitch it again. Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteIt a lovely finish
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a beautiful finish!
ReplyDeleteThat's really pretty! I find some colors are hard to capture accurately with the camera too, do the birds & snowflakes show up more in real life? On the other hand it adds interest to have parts of the design that you only see when you look more closely! Happy stitching, Helen
ReplyDelete