Although I'm further now on Japanese Garden I am going to show the photo as of when I should have posted this. For a current update you'll have to wait until the next update (assuming the world doesn't end right?)
I finished my goal on Crabby all year long for this challenge.. Month 1- January. I am happy with how it turned out.. though I think i am going to move that top bird to on top of the car. I am stitching each month on separate fabby.
I also finished Joy Love Peace. I love this as well. It is upstairs in the process of being finished. My son has already asked for it to be in his room. He loves Christmas trees. Although I have discovered it doesn't line up I am okay with that. It adds personality right?
My final update is Japanese Garden. I am quite happy with how it is going. I finally finished that outer border this past month. WOOHOO.
Sierra







Great update, plenty of beautiful stitching, well done :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful stitching! Thanks for visiting my blog :)
ReplyDeleteJapanese Garden is a masterpiece! I can't see where Joy Love Peace doesn't line up at all! Great stitching!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress.x
ReplyDeleteGreat finishes and updates!! :) http://yougotmeinstitches.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletewonderful progress on all your pieces
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't have the patience for that. This is beautiful. I look forward to seeing more of your stitches. The garden thing is completely awesome.
ReplyDelete