Sunday, February 3, 2013

Forgive Quickly- And A Giveaway

Heather at Heather's Stitching Story is having a giveaway- She is giving away a very generous number of LHN and CCN Charts.

In other news- I finally finished Forgive Quickly.  I like how it turned out. I didn't put anything around the outside edge. I was going to, but it just took away from the stitching.  You can't really tell from this but the fabric is a very very pale blue color. I changed the thread to what I had- An unknown Variegated red HDF thread.

Forgive Quickly-Lizzy Kate, Unknown mystery blue fabric, unknown red variegated HDF thread

2 comments:

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Forgive Quickly- And A Giveaway

Heather at Heather's Stitching Story is having a giveaway- She is giving away a very generous number of LHN and CCN Charts.

In other news- I finally finished Forgive Quickly.  I like how it turned out. I didn't put anything around the outside edge. I was going to, but it just took away from the stitching.  You can't really tell from this but the fabric is a very very pale blue color. I changed the thread to what I had- An unknown Variegated red HDF thread.

Forgive Quickly-Lizzy Kate, Unknown mystery blue fabric, unknown red variegated HDF thread

2 comments: