Monday, March 25, 2013

Japanese garden, overdue finishing

I got out japanese garden about a week ago. I am really enjoying it and making  great progress on the final parts. I am loving all the specialty stitches.
I finally got the camera hookup for my tablet so I am playing with a few photo editing apps.
In other news, I have the first of my used frames refinished and ready to show. I stitched that awhile ago. It's strawberry house by CCN I believe.

8 comments:

  1. Your specialty stitches on Japanese Garden are beautiful! Great job on the frame and Strawberry House is a perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japanese Garden is looking gorgeous!

    Love the framed of the CCN design, perfectly fits the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice progress on JG. The frame turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JG is absolutely beautiful! Strawberry House is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm taken by the art of it. Just WOW Angie, just wow.

    Getting a great deal on frames and refurbishing them is right up my alley.

    Cirque Des Circles as a doily makes me drool. When I look for clothes for the dolls I make I try to look for special stitching like this, something handmade, something someone put effort into.

    When I look for wall hangings for my doll house (miniature artwork for doll houses) I look for art like this. I'm just, ya know, throwing out things you might consider at some time if you ever open a shop on Etsy and start selling some of this especially wonderful art. It's really, really good.

    Japanese Gardens, you should be very proud of that!

    Now that I've made you blush and probably uncomfortable, I'll be quiet. :-)

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Faith, though I would say there are plenty of people better than me. Maybe someday. I love the idea of fancy doll clothes. Look for a new picture of Japanese Garden soon. I'm working on it this week.

    ReplyDelete

Monday, March 25, 2013

Japanese garden, overdue finishing

I got out japanese garden about a week ago. I am really enjoying it and making  great progress on the final parts. I am loving all the specialty stitches.
I finally got the camera hookup for my tablet so I am playing with a few photo editing apps.
In other news, I have the first of my used frames refinished and ready to show. I stitched that awhile ago. It's strawberry house by CCN I believe.

8 comments:

  1. Your specialty stitches on Japanese Garden are beautiful! Great job on the frame and Strawberry House is a perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japanese Garden is looking gorgeous!

    Love the framed of the CCN design, perfectly fits the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice progress on JG. The frame turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JG is absolutely beautiful! Strawberry House is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm taken by the art of it. Just WOW Angie, just wow.

    Getting a great deal on frames and refurbishing them is right up my alley.

    Cirque Des Circles as a doily makes me drool. When I look for clothes for the dolls I make I try to look for special stitching like this, something handmade, something someone put effort into.

    When I look for wall hangings for my doll house (miniature artwork for doll houses) I look for art like this. I'm just, ya know, throwing out things you might consider at some time if you ever open a shop on Etsy and start selling some of this especially wonderful art. It's really, really good.

    Japanese Gardens, you should be very proud of that!

    Now that I've made you blush and probably uncomfortable, I'll be quiet. :-)

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Faith, though I would say there are plenty of people better than me. Maybe someday. I love the idea of fancy doll clothes. Look for a new picture of Japanese Garden soon. I'm working on it this week.

    ReplyDelete