Thursday, November 14, 2013

Japanese Garden 3 O'clock side finished

I finished the 3 O'clock side of Japanese Garden. I am so pleased with how it is turning out. I am now officially half done with the final part (minus the beading). I am going to put it away for a few weeks. I need a break. I'm pulling out Fire Goddess. I am hopeful to get the 6 O'clock side half done before years end. I included some close ups of the flowers and the over 1 crane.




6 comments:

  1. ooooo well done your needle has been busy :) love mouse xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie,
    Your stitching is beautiful! What intricate work. I would be pulling out my hair. Your doing a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fantastic! You are doing a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flower details are so pretty.
    I like your blog theme too. I like the large flowers on it. :-)

    I put projects away too. When I pull them out I do so with fresh eyes and renewed vigor for the project. It works well to put projects up from time to time, let it rest then pull it out and take it to the finish. :-)

    Faith

    ReplyDelete

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Japanese Garden 3 O'clock side finished

I finished the 3 O'clock side of Japanese Garden. I am so pleased with how it is turning out. I am now officially half done with the final part (minus the beading). I am going to put it away for a few weeks. I need a break. I'm pulling out Fire Goddess. I am hopeful to get the 6 O'clock side half done before years end. I included some close ups of the flowers and the over 1 crane.




6 comments:

  1. ooooo well done your needle has been busy :) love mouse xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie,
    Your stitching is beautiful! What intricate work. I would be pulling out my hair. Your doing a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fantastic! You are doing a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flower details are so pretty.
    I like your blog theme too. I like the large flowers on it. :-)

    I put projects away too. When I pull them out I do so with fresh eyes and renewed vigor for the project. It works well to put projects up from time to time, let it rest then pull it out and take it to the finish. :-)

    Faith

    ReplyDelete