Sunday, June 29, 2014

Japanese Garden Stitching finished

I finally did it! 5 years later, the stitching on Japanese Garden is finished! I am so very excited.  I have all my beading things ready to start tomorrow.  I started this on April 22, 2009.  It is stitched on 28 ct. Mississippi Blue Cashel Linen by Silkweavers.  
It's not perfect and know what? That's okay with me. It shows my progression I think as I learned. Image

ImageImageImage

10 comments:

  1. Never give up on WIP's, your stitching is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've got at least one other big finish planned for the year. In addition to getting all the beading on JG done

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!!!, it's spectacular! It's going to sparkle beautifully when beaded!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait! I started the beading today. I love the effect even with only about 30 beads in.

      Delete
  3. You already know I'm in love with it. I think it's absolutely beautiful. So, so awesome! It feels good to complete something doesn't it and to be proud of the finished work? You put a heck of a lot in to this piece. You should be proud of it, heck I am. I'm happy I got to see some of the progression to its close. I think it's really neat to be able to see the progress of work not just the finished piece.
    You know I've taken away some good ideas from your site (yes, its true). I may do different art but this is in fact art and it inspires me.
    Good stuff.
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I still have beads to add to this. I hope to have it done completely in a few months.

      Thanks for the compliment.

      Delete

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Japanese Garden Stitching finished

I finally did it! 5 years later, the stitching on Japanese Garden is finished! I am so very excited.  I have all my beading things ready to start tomorrow.  I started this on April 22, 2009.  It is stitched on 28 ct. Mississippi Blue Cashel Linen by Silkweavers.  
It's not perfect and know what? That's okay with me. It shows my progression I think as I learned. Image

ImageImageImage

10 comments:

  1. Never give up on WIP's, your stitching is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've got at least one other big finish planned for the year. In addition to getting all the beading on JG done

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!!!, it's spectacular! It's going to sparkle beautifully when beaded!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait! I started the beading today. I love the effect even with only about 30 beads in.

      Delete
  3. You already know I'm in love with it. I think it's absolutely beautiful. So, so awesome! It feels good to complete something doesn't it and to be proud of the finished work? You put a heck of a lot in to this piece. You should be proud of it, heck I am. I'm happy I got to see some of the progression to its close. I think it's really neat to be able to see the progress of work not just the finished piece.
    You know I've taken away some good ideas from your site (yes, its true). I may do different art but this is in fact art and it inspires me.
    Good stuff.
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I still have beads to add to this. I hope to have it done completely in a few months.

      Thanks for the compliment.

      Delete