Friday, January 9, 2015

Earthdancer-week 1 progress

I originally started this piece on New Year's Day as part of a new year, new start SAL with a group. However on Monday I realized I had cut my fabric wrong, there was no way to save it. Luckily I had a piece of fabric in the same color that was the proper size. Tuesday I restarted this piece. I am pleased with my progress.

 

Earthdancer- Butternut road

This is Earthdancer-Butternut Road. Silkweaver's Fairyland 32 ct Wexford linen.

Next week is my HAED week. I am so looking forward to some progress on Drafonflies Whisper. She hasn't been out since summer.

 

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you had another piece of fabric. Looks wonderful with those colors. Beautiful start!

    ReplyDelete

Friday, January 9, 2015

Earthdancer-week 1 progress

I originally started this piece on New Year's Day as part of a new year, new start SAL with a group. However on Monday I realized I had cut my fabric wrong, there was no way to save it. Luckily I had a piece of fabric in the same color that was the proper size. Tuesday I restarted this piece. I am pleased with my progress.

 

Earthdancer- Butternut road

This is Earthdancer-Butternut Road. Silkweaver's Fairyland 32 ct Wexford linen.

Next week is my HAED week. I am so looking forward to some progress on Drafonflies Whisper. She hasn't been out since summer.

 

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you had another piece of fabric. Looks wonderful with those colors. Beautiful start!

    ReplyDelete