I got a lot stitched since the last check in. I even had my first finish.
As of last month this is where I was on Earthdancer. 32 ct Silkweaver's fairyland Wexford linen.
This is where I am now-
In my small rotation I stitched Mr, Blue Monster, 28 ct. Mystery eve weave. This was a fast, fun stitch. It's mosey n me from the 2012 Halloween collector issue. I did change a few of the threads.








Love your EarthDancer, I started at the top, but you've made a lot more progress than I have. Can't wait to see more, love your fabric too!! Your other work is wonderful, you are very talented.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteCongrats on the cute finish Angie. Nice progress on your other pieces.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Love your little blue monster! He's so cute. Great progress on your other pieces too.
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteLove your little blue monster! He's so cute. Great progress on your other pieces too.
ReplyDeleteGreat progress! Your blue monster is a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteAs always, wow.
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on everything! Are you near the end of the row on your HAED?
ReplyDeleteYes I am. After this page, there is a single row on the next page? I'm so excited to start the second row.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Stunning work!
ReplyDeleteThanks
Delete