Monday, March 2, 2015

My favorite week-HAED week

Last week was my favorite project to stitch lately. Dragonflies whisper, my HAED. I am getting close to another page finish. Then I have a page this is a single column wide. That is it for the top row. I can't wait to start the second row, that is where things really take off.

 

Here is my where I left off last time,

 

 

Here is where I left off after a great stitching week.

 

As you can see I am off a half row somewhere. I will make it up in the next column and all will look fine.

 

 

6 comments:

Monday, March 2, 2015

My favorite week-HAED week

Last week was my favorite project to stitch lately. Dragonflies whisper, my HAED. I am getting close to another page finish. Then I have a page this is a single column wide. That is it for the top row. I can't wait to start the second row, that is where things really take off.

 

Here is my where I left off last time,

 

 

Here is where I left off after a great stitching week.

 

As you can see I am off a half row somewhere. I will make it up in the next column and all will look fine.

 

 

6 comments: