PatchworkStitches
A place for everything stitching and quilting related.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Hand-Dyed Fabby
I have some photos to share of some fabby I hand-dyed.
This is blue Rit Dye- on a variety of counts/fabby
Red rit dye on a piece of white evenweave, and red on a piece of yellow 28ct, jobelyn(i think it was jobelyn)
Coffee/Tea Dye
Coffee/Tea Dye on 28ct evenweave
1 comment:
Cynimin
June 16, 2009 at 12:07 PM
Very nice job. I really like the blue.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Hand-Dyed Fabby
I have some photos to share of some fabby I hand-dyed.
This is blue Rit Dye- on a variety of counts/fabby
Red rit dye on a piece of white evenweave, and red on a piece of yellow 28ct, jobelyn(i think it was jobelyn)
Coffee/Tea Dye
Coffee/Tea Dye on 28ct evenweave
1 comment:
Cynimin
June 16, 2009 at 12:07 PM
Very nice job. I really like the blue.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very nice job. I really like the blue.
ReplyDelete