I am so very pleased with this. It took me awhile to get the last 500 or so stitches of this page in. It was worth it though. This is 4 pages complete, also 1/4 of the design finished.
Not sure what I will stitch next, I think there is a SAL for one of my groups this weekend, if so it is the one I stitch Mistress, I may sit this month out, not sure. I need a break from Mistress.
Japanese Garden isn't until next week. I may pull out Robin Blue, or maybe start a series of 3 angels I got from Cross-stitcher magazine.
I dyed some fabby over the weekend. I am pleased with it, Used Rit dye for some and then tea/coffee dye for the others. I like them both. I'll get around to picture after the fabby dries, and I iron it.

Congrats on finishing the 4th page..nice work.
ReplyDelete