What can I say? I can never work on just one project for long. I get bored. Even when it is just a small project. I finished one side of my frog biscournu......... Picture to come I promise.
Then I got sidetracked by halloween. Today I started a halloween ornament from this years halloween ornament issue of Just CrossStitch.
I have some changes to make on this blog the look and the WIP's on the side. I'm just a bit behind.
My baby started to crawl so I've been extra busy!
Sierra
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Halloween
What can I say? I can never work on just one project for long. I get bored. Even when it is just a small project. I finished one side of my frog biscournu......... Picture to come I promise.
Then I got sidetracked by halloween. Today I started a halloween ornament from this years halloween ornament issue of Just CrossStitch.
I have some changes to make on this blog the look and the WIP's on the side. I'm just a bit behind.
My baby started to crawl so I've been extra busy!
Sierra
Then I got sidetracked by halloween. Today I started a halloween ornament from this years halloween ornament issue of Just CrossStitch.
I have some changes to make on this blog the look and the WIP's on the side. I'm just a bit behind.
My baby started to crawl so I've been extra busy!
Sierra
2 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have a 7 month old baby girl who is just learning to crawl too :)
ReplyDeleteI am the same way when it comes to stitching...I start something, work on it for awhile, get bored and move to something new. Hopefully one day I get back to my WIP bin and finish some stuff in there
I can so very relate to that, my WIP bin is constantly growing!
ReplyDelete