Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Recent stash

This is stuff I hope to start soon. My next projects. The one on the left I got in a secret sister on a cross-stitch group. The one on the right I bought for my secret sister but liked so much I had to keep it. The one in the middle is for halloween from a cross-stitch ornament.
The rest of my new stash.

Recently when we were on vacation I got some stash. Here it is. I need to order the ladybug to finish the CCN set. Not sure if I will stitch them all together or separate.

5 comments:

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Recent stash

This is stuff I hope to start soon. My next projects. The one on the left I got in a secret sister on a cross-stitch group. The one on the right I bought for my secret sister but liked so much I had to keep it. The one in the middle is for halloween from a cross-stitch ornament.
The rest of my new stash.

Recently when we were on vacation I got some stash. Here it is. I need to order the ladybug to finish the CCN set. Not sure if I will stitch them all together or separate.

5 comments: