Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Stash, frogs, and HAED layaway

I just realized it has been a few weeks since I updated, sorry about that.

I have had a frustrating time stitch wise
I am working on a RR, the final rotation actually. It is a cute
Crow teapot that apparently thinks it is a frog or something. I have had to frog it twice now, the second time I had to take out about half of it. I was nearly finished when I realized the face was off. I had to put it down a few days which worked out ok with turkey day.

I have it nearly done again and soft so good. Tara, the owner said it is okay if I don't back stitch it not sure yet what I will do. I will see when I am finished. That should be Thursday. Maybe tomorrow depending.

I have been hanging onto a few 123 stitch gift certificates. I finally spent them. The remaining living with charm Kizzy kate charts and the remaining 6 fat snowmen charts. Both are on my lists to do for next year so I need the charts. I got word they are on their way.

How many of you have used the HAED layaway??? I have. Lol. No wait I have a valid reason. My favorite artists old work is going to be retired and I had to have some of the charts. I narrowed it down from 30 charts......I did say favorite right???

So no pictures this week bummer right?

1 comment:

  1. I picked up a couple of her charts Sierra. I hope you manage to get all of yours. And sorry to hear about the frogging. That's awful!! I have so been there, and you just want to throw it!

    ReplyDelete

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Stash, frogs, and HAED layaway

I just realized it has been a few weeks since I updated, sorry about that.

I have had a frustrating time stitch wise
I am working on a RR, the final rotation actually. It is a cute
Crow teapot that apparently thinks it is a frog or something. I have had to frog it twice now, the second time I had to take out about half of it. I was nearly finished when I realized the face was off. I had to put it down a few days which worked out ok with turkey day.

I have it nearly done again and soft so good. Tara, the owner said it is okay if I don't back stitch it not sure yet what I will do. I will see when I am finished. That should be Thursday. Maybe tomorrow depending.

I have been hanging onto a few 123 stitch gift certificates. I finally spent them. The remaining living with charm Kizzy kate charts and the remaining 6 fat snowmen charts. Both are on my lists to do for next year so I need the charts. I got word they are on their way.

How many of you have used the HAED layaway??? I have. Lol. No wait I have a valid reason. My favorite artists old work is going to be retired and I had to have some of the charts. I narrowed it down from 30 charts......I did say favorite right???

So no pictures this week bummer right?

1 comment:

  1. I picked up a couple of her charts Sierra. I hope you manage to get all of yours. And sorry to hear about the frogging. That's awful!! I have so been there, and you just want to throw it!

    ReplyDelete