Thursday, November 3, 2011
Round Robin
This is late I know. Feels like I have been super busy, though I'm not sure I have been.
Last week I didn't stitch much. I did manage to get the next RR rotation done. It is all ready to mail. I'll mail it out tomorrow. I really like the pattern, I may have to see if I can find it. I do still have gift certificate money left on 123 stitch, maybe I will use it for that. It is Spooky Time by 4 my boys- I don't know the fabric count as it isn't my piece. I did the bat and the witch. I just don't know. I may use it for a piece of fabby for my next years HAED start. I'm doing that on 22 ct, which I can't get big enough here. So I will have to order it somewhere and then hand dye it.
In other stitching news........ I picked up Strawberry House this week. I know I am so close to a part finish on Japanese Garden. That last corner ornament is so close, but I just needed to stitch something else. I'm not sure I will finish Strawberry house this week, but it should be close. I really like how it is stitching up so far. I chose a tea/coffee dyed piece of fabric I did, and i'm loving how it looks.
The final part of the Round robin came in the mail yesterday. So next week I will stitch that up and get it sent home to its owner. I can't wait to see how my piece turned out. I already know how I will finish it as well.
Cincinnati chili for dinner tonight. It is in the crockpot so I've not much to do other than fix the toppings and make the spaghetti. YUM!
Sierra
Last week I didn't stitch much. I did manage to get the next RR rotation done. It is all ready to mail. I'll mail it out tomorrow. I really like the pattern, I may have to see if I can find it. I do still have gift certificate money left on 123 stitch, maybe I will use it for that. It is Spooky Time by 4 my boys- I don't know the fabric count as it isn't my piece. I did the bat and the witch. I just don't know. I may use it for a piece of fabby for my next years HAED start. I'm doing that on 22 ct, which I can't get big enough here. So I will have to order it somewhere and then hand dye it.
In other stitching news........ I picked up Strawberry House this week. I know I am so close to a part finish on Japanese Garden. That last corner ornament is so close, but I just needed to stitch something else. I'm not sure I will finish Strawberry house this week, but it should be close. I really like how it is stitching up so far. I chose a tea/coffee dyed piece of fabric I did, and i'm loving how it looks.
The final part of the Round robin came in the mail yesterday. So next week I will stitch that up and get it sent home to its owner. I can't wait to see how my piece turned out. I already know how I will finish it as well.
Cincinnati chili for dinner tonight. It is in the crockpot so I've not much to do other than fix the toppings and make the spaghetti. YUM!
Sierra
Labels:
LHN,
Round Robin,
Strawberry House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Round Robin
This is late I know. Feels like I have been super busy, though I'm not sure I have been.
Last week I didn't stitch much. I did manage to get the next RR rotation done. It is all ready to mail. I'll mail it out tomorrow. I really like the pattern, I may have to see if I can find it. I do still have gift certificate money left on 123 stitch, maybe I will use it for that. It is Spooky Time by 4 my boys- I don't know the fabric count as it isn't my piece. I did the bat and the witch. I just don't know. I may use it for a piece of fabby for my next years HAED start. I'm doing that on 22 ct, which I can't get big enough here. So I will have to order it somewhere and then hand dye it.
In other stitching news........ I picked up Strawberry House this week. I know I am so close to a part finish on Japanese Garden. That last corner ornament is so close, but I just needed to stitch something else. I'm not sure I will finish Strawberry house this week, but it should be close. I really like how it is stitching up so far. I chose a tea/coffee dyed piece of fabric I did, and i'm loving how it looks.
The final part of the Round robin came in the mail yesterday. So next week I will stitch that up and get it sent home to its owner. I can't wait to see how my piece turned out. I already know how I will finish it as well.
Cincinnati chili for dinner tonight. It is in the crockpot so I've not much to do other than fix the toppings and make the spaghetti. YUM!
Sierra
Last week I didn't stitch much. I did manage to get the next RR rotation done. It is all ready to mail. I'll mail it out tomorrow. I really like the pattern, I may have to see if I can find it. I do still have gift certificate money left on 123 stitch, maybe I will use it for that. It is Spooky Time by 4 my boys- I don't know the fabric count as it isn't my piece. I did the bat and the witch. I just don't know. I may use it for a piece of fabby for my next years HAED start. I'm doing that on 22 ct, which I can't get big enough here. So I will have to order it somewhere and then hand dye it.
In other stitching news........ I picked up Strawberry House this week. I know I am so close to a part finish on Japanese Garden. That last corner ornament is so close, but I just needed to stitch something else. I'm not sure I will finish Strawberry house this week, but it should be close. I really like how it is stitching up so far. I chose a tea/coffee dyed piece of fabric I did, and i'm loving how it looks.
The final part of the Round robin came in the mail yesterday. So next week I will stitch that up and get it sent home to its owner. I can't wait to see how my piece turned out. I already know how I will finish it as well.
Cincinnati chili for dinner tonight. It is in the crockpot so I've not much to do other than fix the toppings and make the spaghetti. YUM!
Sierra
7 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I loved that piece too. Very cute pattern. Great stitching! Can't wait to see Strawberry house.
ReplyDeleteThat is a cute piece. This was my first RR and I'm loving it :) It is way fun and when everything comes back it will be like Christmas. Looking forward to seeing Strawberry House.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute piece! You did a great job!
ReplyDeletethat's a cute RR and ooo save me some dinner sounds yum ..lol :) love mouse xxxxx
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the progress. It looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteOoooh, delicious Sierra. I get Skyline every once in a while. It's yummy!! Your RR looks good too. I love the spider!! I don't think I would be able to quit that close to a part finish, lol. I'm too obsessive!!! Cant' wait to see SH though. Take a piccy soon!!
ReplyDeleteCute piece, Sierra. Oh yum!! I love chilli. :D
ReplyDelete