Tuesday, October 25, 2011
WIPocalypse and crazy January 15
Sierra
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
WIPocalypse and crazy January 15
Sierra
10 comments:


I'm like you and I can just stitch small things neither... so y plan is to use the January 15/31 to include the small stitches and a few of the big ones, and I'll have plenty more for WIPocalypse... and then I'll try to have as many of my projects finished but I won't bother that much if I don't finish them all, because then I'll just keep them next year... But by having a list of things that I really want to stitch I'm hoping I can focus more on these ones instead of starting a ton and just leave them... or just buying them and then leaving them on a "future to do list"
ReplyDelete
well I hate to brag but have just finished no 13 of this years crazies and have stitched absolutely loads of other stuff tooooooo... am going to put the whole list up at the end of the year heheheh :)
ReplyDelete
good luck with what ever you chose .. I must admit it has really opened the boundaries doing the crazies as I have realised I can do more that just one or two projects at a time :) love mouse xxxxx
I think concentrating on one or two projects at once is the best way to go, regardless of the size of the project. I find if I am trying to do more than that, I have very few finishes and a great deal of chaos...what do I work on now? That causes too much stress. For me stitching is a stress reliever. Don't want to cause it by doing too much at once.
ReplyDelete
Well, WIPacolypse is not about finishing thinigs. It's just about progress. I expect to make quite a bit of progress on my projects next year. At least, I hope to. I could never do the CJC, because all my projects are huge. But it's nice that you can use the same projects for both!! Pull your fifteen out, and then you've got your list for WIPacolypse!
ReplyDelete










Since I'm only doing WIPocalypse and am stitching only a handful of projects, I fully anticipate to finish them on schedule. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm like you and I can just stitch small things neither... so y plan is to use the January 15/31 to include the small stitches and a few of the big ones, and I'll have plenty more for WIPocalypse... and then I'll try to have as many of my projects finished but I won't bother that much if I don't finish them all, because then I'll just keep them next year... But by having a list of things that I really want to stitch I'm hoping I can focus more on these ones instead of starting a ton and just leave them... or just buying them and then leaving them on a "future to do list"
ReplyDeleteWhen you really stitch consistently, you'd be amazed....ahh, but there's the problem for me...LOL
ReplyDeletewell I hate to brag but have just finished no 13 of this years crazies and have stitched absolutely loads of other stuff tooooooo... am going to put the whole list up at the end of the year heheheh :)
ReplyDeletegood luck with what ever you chose .. I must admit it has really opened the boundaries doing the crazies as I have realised I can do more that just one or two projects at a time :) love mouse xxxxx
I think concentrating on one or two projects at once is the best way to go, regardless of the size of the project. I find if I am trying to do more than that, I have very few finishes and a great deal of chaos...what do I work on now? That causes too much stress. For me stitching is a stress reliever. Don't want to cause it by doing too much at once.
ReplyDeleteWell, WIPacolypse is not about finishing thinigs. It's just about progress. I expect to make quite a bit of progress on my projects next year. At least, I hope to. I could never do the CJC, because all my projects are huge. But it's nice that you can use the same projects for both!! Pull your fifteen out, and then you've got your list for WIPacolypse!
ReplyDeleteDear Sierra I have enough projects for about three lifetimes so why do I buy more.
ReplyDeleteI tried to pick small starts so my CJ list would be doable this year... but I wouldn't bet on it! and WIPocolypse... that's anybody's guess. I just plan to have fun.
ReplyDeleteOh, I hear you, Sierra. I'm only doing the WiPocalypse however. I'm just not brave enough to join in the Crazy January 15.
ReplyDeleteIt really doesn't matter do I finish or not. Every project comes from my stash and I hope that next year my stash will shrink a little...
ReplyDelete