Monday, October 24, 2011
Two projects to show
As I said last time, i had a sick toddler. I'm sure you can gather I had no stitching time while he was sick. Then the week before that was my birthday, hubby's birthday and our anniversary. (what an expensive week that always is) So I haven't gotten a lot of stitching done lately.
First up is Mistress of Wolves-HAED. I have a page finish- YAY- my 5th page finish out of 16.
I so wish I could say that I got the corner ornament done, and as you will see I am so close!!!!
I also noticed that on ornament 3 I forgot the bit around the outside oops. Least I see it now and not when I think I am done with them!
I have to break with my rotation to stitch a RR. But then I will be right back to JG.
Sierra
First up is Mistress of Wolves-HAED. I have a page finish- YAY- my 5th page finish out of 16.
I so wish I could say that I got the corner ornament done, and as you will see I am so close!!!!
I also noticed that on ornament 3 I forgot the bit around the outside oops. Least I see it now and not when I think I am done with them!
I have to break with my rotation to stitch a RR. But then I will be right back to JG.
Sierra
Labels:
Chatelaine,
HAED,
Japanese Garden,
Mistress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, October 24, 2011
Two projects to show
As I said last time, i had a sick toddler. I'm sure you can gather I had no stitching time while he was sick. Then the week before that was my birthday, hubby's birthday and our anniversary. (what an expensive week that always is) So I haven't gotten a lot of stitching done lately.
First up is Mistress of Wolves-HAED. I have a page finish- YAY- my 5th page finish out of 16.
I so wish I could say that I got the corner ornament done, and as you will see I am so close!!!!
I also noticed that on ornament 3 I forgot the bit around the outside oops. Least I see it now and not when I think I am done with them!
I have to break with my rotation to stitch a RR. But then I will be right back to JG.
Sierra
First up is Mistress of Wolves-HAED. I have a page finish- YAY- my 5th page finish out of 16.
I so wish I could say that I got the corner ornament done, and as you will see I am so close!!!!
I also noticed that on ornament 3 I forgot the bit around the outside oops. Least I see it now and not when I think I am done with them!
I have to break with my rotation to stitch a RR. But then I will be right back to JG.
Sierra
16 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Fantastic work!!
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs!!
Deborah
way to go on a page finish :) and isn't amazing that we can take a photo and actually spot we have missed something rather than when we are working on it ..lol ... hope the wee one is much better now :) love mouse xxxx
ReplyDeleteHope your toddler is better. Your stitching is wonderful. Great progress.
ReplyDeleteHope the little one is better soon.
ReplyDeleteLove your beautiful stitches.
I just love the Japanese Garden. Please let me know who publishes that design. thank you -
ReplyDeleteBoth WIPs look good. Happy belated birthdays and anniversary to you and your DH. Hopefully, the little one is feeling better?
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on your stitching, glad your baby is feeling better too
ReplyDeleteThe both look great, Sierra. :D
ReplyDeleteReally great stitching!
ReplyDeleteMary Louise in IN
your wip's are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYour projects are looking wonderful! I have a HAED design picked out that I want to do, just haven't bought it yet. You are inspirational.
ReplyDeleteYou are making good progress on both projects.
ReplyDeleteThey both look wonderful, Sierra. You are so close on JG. You'll have a part finish soon to go with that page finish!!
ReplyDeleteYour JG is inspiring as always
ReplyDeleteBoth of those projects look fantastic! I find myself a little jealous- I wish I had the wherewithal to do large projects!
ReplyDelete- Lisa N. in Cambodia
Gorgeous stitching! Hope your toddler gets well soon. Take care!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Veronica.