I've got a toddler and a husband sick with the flu on the heels of healing my sis move, two birthdays, and an anniversary. Proper update when I can. If I don't stitch soon I may harm someone.
Sierra
Friday, October 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday, October 21, 2011
Flu
I've got a toddler and a husband sick with the flu on the heels of healing my sis move, two birthdays, and an anniversary. Proper update when I can. If I don't stitch soon I may harm someone.
Sierra
Sierra
5 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



ooo noooo not you as well .. I'm poorly sick and so is DD n DH .. hope it improves your end very soon too :) love mouse xxxx
ReplyDeleteSo who's the bigger baby when he's sick - DH or DS? lol. I do sympathize with you and hope they both get better and you get your stitchy time.
ReplyDelete*hugs* Sierra, I hope they feel better soon so you can have some down time.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon Mouse.
ReplyDeleteIt's a toss up Claudette as to who is the bigger baby.
Now I have so much to catch up on, but down time soon I hope Joysze
Oh, Sierra, I hope your boys are feeling better soon, and you get some stitchy time soon!!!! Sending all my love from Westwood!!
ReplyDelete