Now for my regularly scheduled update- I ended up stitching on Shades of Autumn last week and it is finished. I am so very pleased with how it turned out. It only took 3 years to finish, but that isn't the point is it? Hubby loves this one and wants to hang it in the hall, who am I to argue with that.
Today I got out Japanese Garden. My goal is to get the border finished, whether that is possible I have no idea, but i'll give it a good try.









Fire Goddess is very nice and like your finishes, especially the needlepoint piece.
ReplyDeletenice job, all of them are looking great!
ReplyDeleteohhh well done on your autumn finish and sooo glad DH wants it up too ... :)
ReplyDeletelovely wips and I am sure you will get to doing the border :) love mouse xxxx
Great WIP's... so colourful!
ReplyDeleteLove the fabric for Fire Goddess
Love that Fire Goddess such beautiful colours
ReplyDeleteLove the canvas finish, and Hop. Great progress on Fire Goddess and Japanese Garden too! They're both so beautiful, and lovely fabric for FG.
ReplyDeleteAwesome finishes and progress!
ReplyDeleteLovely finish and great progress on your WIPs.
ReplyDeleteMarl
Ohh I love the Japanese Garden. I'm sure Shades of Autumn will look lovely on the wall. When I get some things framed I'm sure I'll have arguments with hubs on where they should go!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress, love Fire Goddess and your finish is lovely!
ReplyDeletegreat progress :)
ReplyDeletelots of progress this month! It's nice that your Hubby is excited to see one of your projects finished makes the 3 years worth it :) Japanese Garden Mandela is stunning!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the two finishes! The needlepoint Autumn is really lovely! I also love you Japanese Garden. I am in awe of you that can do those pieces!
ReplyDeleteWonderful Japanese Garden work. And the bunnies are too cute.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your finishes, Sierra. Nice progress on JG. Do you use scroll rods with JG? Or, something else?
ReplyDelete