Monday, March 12, 2012

WIPocalypse 3

Well it's that time again.  I haven't much of an update really.  I have a good reason though I promise.  I got a part time job.  Between that and Troy, well life is busy.  I am stitching about 2-3 days a week.  Depending on how many off days I have.

Anyways.  Here is what I worked on this past month-

Still plugging away at the border on Japanese Garden- I'm burnt out on it. But I've not much more to go now....

I got a good bit done on Springtime Serenade.  When I last left off- there was only one Tree mostly done.   I am really enjoying this one.
 Fire Goddess. I also am loving this piece. I just love the colors in this.  I have a few gift certificates to spend for 123 stitch. I am going to use them to get the Kreinik and the beads for this piece.  Can't wait to add the Kreinik to what is already stitched. 

8 comments:

  1. Love your japanese garden - stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the part time job! Fire goddess is going to SPARKLE with the kreinik and the beads. So much eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks good Sierra. I'm happy to inform you that I just awarded you an award on my blog. Go check it out at http://juliesandyesdearsravings.blogspot.com/2012/03/award-for-me-whoo-hoo.html. Grats sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello

    Just come across your blog.

    All your WIP's look great.

    ReplyDelete

Monday, March 12, 2012

WIPocalypse 3

Well it's that time again.  I haven't much of an update really.  I have a good reason though I promise.  I got a part time job.  Between that and Troy, well life is busy.  I am stitching about 2-3 days a week.  Depending on how many off days I have.

Anyways.  Here is what I worked on this past month-

Still plugging away at the border on Japanese Garden- I'm burnt out on it. But I've not much more to go now....

I got a good bit done on Springtime Serenade.  When I last left off- there was only one Tree mostly done.   I am really enjoying this one.
 Fire Goddess. I also am loving this piece. I just love the colors in this.  I have a few gift certificates to spend for 123 stitch. I am going to use them to get the Kreinik and the beads for this piece.  Can't wait to add the Kreinik to what is already stitched. 

8 comments:

  1. Love your japanese garden - stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the part time job! Fire goddess is going to SPARKLE with the kreinik and the beads. So much eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks good Sierra. I'm happy to inform you that I just awarded you an award on my blog. Go check it out at http://juliesandyesdearsravings.blogspot.com/2012/03/award-for-me-whoo-hoo.html. Grats sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello

    Just come across your blog.

    All your WIP's look great.

    ReplyDelete