I am sorry for the photo quality, my computer isn't working right. After spending hours on it, I retook the photo with my ipod. Honestly since getting my nexus the only thing I use the computer for is a hard drive really, so I will just back everything up and reload windows.
Anyways this is after 1 week stitching for a stitch A long on a Facebook group. I fell a little short of getting the first page finished but that is okay. I'll get it done next month. This is stitched on 22 count, which I am loving. I will use it for every haed I do from now on.
I was going to start 6 fat men today but the fabric isn't right. I don't think the color will show the white right. Then I got to thinking that it would be nice to stitch 6 fat men with 6 snow belles on the same fabric. I found someone with a blog who did it and I am waiting to see if I can get how she charted them.
So I ended up restarting snowflake serenade instead. I had to frog all my previous progress as I had my fabric turned wrong.




Gorgeous stitching.
ReplyDeleteI've heard of other stitchers doing Fat Men and Snow Belles together. I hope you find the charting! I'm sorry you had to start Snowflake Serenade over again. I did the same thing by turning the fabric wrong. Ugh!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors on your HAED. Looking at your last post - your Forgive quickly is beautiful. Good look on Serenade - it was a great stitch too.
ReplyDeleteGood progress
ReplyDeleteLooks great so far!
ReplyDelete