A few weeks ago the Chatelaine Facebook group inspired me to pull out
my long neglected Japanese Garden. I have been working on it for maybe
10 days now? I am so pleased with the progress. I am currently working
on that 3 O'clock side. The crane is over 1 and took about 4 days to
stitch. I had to frog the bridge as I was off by one. Least I found the
mistake before I added all the lazy daisy stitches. I am pleased with
how they turned out this time. They are much better than my first ones
on that 12 O'clock side. I hope to get the remaining vines in tomorrow
and start the flowers in the corner, then I will move to the other
bridge. I plan to stitch this for as long as I can. The second photo is
much more true to the color of fabric.
I'm now feeling guilty about my winter watergarden, love your stitching
ReplyDeleteI know I've commented before on how I think this is a lovely pattern. You're stitching does it justice.
ReplyDeleteThanks. Get it out Marlene. You know you want to.
ReplyDeleteSorry about frogs visit but it looks beautiful. Well done!
ReplyDeletethe details are so pretty
ReplyDeleteLooks good!
ReplyDeleteWow that is looking amazing!
ReplyDelete