Although I have been stitching, it has been just shy of a month since I last updated. Needless to say this update will be longer than usual, and more picture heavy.
Going way back, to the beginning of April, I started a new small- Crabby april. This should be finished next week after I stitch it. I am stitching all the crabby months separate. I do have 2 DMC colors I need to get in order to finish it next month.
Then I had a week on Cirque. I am still making great progress on this though I did have a small frog visit. I should still for sure have this done by end of summer if not before. I apologize for this very crappy photo. This was actually the best of the bunch. The colors look terrible washed out on that photo.
Japanese Garden has a few photos this time around. I finally bought the beads for it. I got them from European Cross stitch. WOW that is a lot of beads. They are so gorgeous though. I know it will be worth it in the end. This was my first order from Cindy, I would definitely use her again. Very great service.
I not only finished the 6 O’clock side, I started the final side, 9 o’clock. The end of the stitching is in sight! I barely even need the pattern to stitch the bridge at this point. I included 2 close ups. One of the gorgeous flowers, one of the pesky crane that I had to frog and restitch. Couldn’t help but add a photo of the entire piece to date. Getting hard to take photos of the whole thing.

Last but certainly not least, My Haed- Dragonflies whisper. It is still coming along great. I am really enjoying stitching on this. This is just about 3 1/3 pages. Included photo of section I’m currently stitching as well as entire piece to date.










Wow, you have some beautiful designs on the go there. I just love the Japanese garden! It's going to look so amazing with all those beads.
ReplyDeleteJapanese Garden is simply stunning, my absolute favorite. When finished that should me matted and framed in a professional manner. This is just awesome. And those beads, I could just see me touching them first and loving how they feel in my hands, etc, etc. Yeah, I'm bead sick like that. LOL.
ReplyDeleteThanks both.
ReplyDeleteI may professionally frame. I'm not sure yet. Depends how much it will cost. I'm excited for the beads and also quite nervous.