Monday, May 5, 2014

HAED update- Dragonflies Whisper April 2014

I took a few weeks off from cross-stitch. Anyone else have trouble with mojo when spring comes? This year I decided to purposely take a few weeks off, in the hopes that it would help me pick it back up again. While I did take 3 weeks off, maybe a month instead of just a week, that is better than not stitching for months.

I stitched on my HAED this past week- Dragonflies whisper. I really love stitching on this.  I love how it is turning out.

DSCN3074

DSCN3067

This is my open week, I plan to stitch my chatelaine. If you recall I am on that final side.  Next week is my planned Chatelaine week, which gives me 2 weeks to work on it instead of just 1. Let's see if I can get that final side done.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are back on it quicker than usual, it looks fab !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your mojo has returned. Beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think time off is a good thing. It gives us a fresher perspective when we return. I often put up projects and come back to them in either a specified time or unspecified time. I think it helps me renew my energy for the piece as well as gives me fresh eyes for it.

    ReplyDelete

Monday, May 5, 2014

HAED update- Dragonflies Whisper April 2014

I took a few weeks off from cross-stitch. Anyone else have trouble with mojo when spring comes? This year I decided to purposely take a few weeks off, in the hopes that it would help me pick it back up again. While I did take 3 weeks off, maybe a month instead of just a week, that is better than not stitching for months.

I stitched on my HAED this past week- Dragonflies whisper. I really love stitching on this.  I love how it is turning out.

DSCN3074

DSCN3067

This is my open week, I plan to stitch my chatelaine. If you recall I am on that final side.  Next week is my planned Chatelaine week, which gives me 2 weeks to work on it instead of just 1. Let's see if I can get that final side done.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are back on it quicker than usual, it looks fab !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your mojo has returned. Beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think time off is a good thing. It gives us a fresher perspective when we return. I often put up projects and come back to them in either a specified time or unspecified time. I think it helps me renew my energy for the piece as well as gives me fresh eyes for it.

    ReplyDelete