Friday, September 26, 2014

Last update

This will be my last weekly update on Japanese garden. Next week will see this piece finished.  You will have to wait to see a photo of the entire piece.

I can't believe this is nearly done. I have so many mixed emotions. I'm so excited.

9 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely stunning. I can't wait to see the completed piece !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Can't wait to see the finish.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me so happy to see your progress on this, just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazingly beautiful! Looking forward to seeing your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is looking so great! You do BEAUTIFUL work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally awesome. I love this design.

    ReplyDelete

Friday, September 26, 2014

Last update

This will be my last weekly update on Japanese garden. Next week will see this piece finished.  You will have to wait to see a photo of the entire piece.

I can't believe this is nearly done. I have so many mixed emotions. I'm so excited.

9 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely stunning. I can't wait to see the completed piece !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Can't wait to see the finish.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me so happy to see your progress on this, just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazingly beautiful! Looking forward to seeing your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is looking so great! You do BEAUTIFUL work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally awesome. I love this design.

    ReplyDelete