Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Japanese Garden 4/21/09-9/30/14

I'm finally finished. It took over 5 years but I did it. I am so unbelievably proud of myself. I have never completed such a big, complicated cross stitch project. This project saw so many firsts. Life has changed so much in the 5 years. It isn't perfect either and know what? I'm more than okay with it. 

Can I say I'm a chatelaine addict. I can't wait to start my next one! For now I will bask in the glow of having it done. 

28 ct Mississippi blue linen, silk weavers. Stitched as suggested, npi converted to Hdf.









9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the stunning finish Angie.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful accomplishment and beautiful art. Well done tater.
    I've been watching this thing grow and its been exciting. I like how you did small photo updates making sure we'd come back just to see the whole thing. Well worth it. Love the grand finale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You should be proud - it's a wonderful piece. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh ... doing cartwheels here for you ... well done that lass on such a wonderful piece .... soooo what have you decided to start now then ??? love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, I must get back to Winter Watergarden

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is so stunning! I've loved watching the progress and am truly blown away by the find outcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! What a gorgeous finish! I love the fabric you stitched it on.
    I'm 3/4 of the way through Desert Mandala. Whats your next one? I think mine will beSt. Petersburg White Nights.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fabulous!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous stitching :-D your finish is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Japanese Garden 4/21/09-9/30/14

I'm finally finished. It took over 5 years but I did it. I am so unbelievably proud of myself. I have never completed such a big, complicated cross stitch project. This project saw so many firsts. Life has changed so much in the 5 years. It isn't perfect either and know what? I'm more than okay with it. 

Can I say I'm a chatelaine addict. I can't wait to start my next one! For now I will bask in the glow of having it done. 

28 ct Mississippi blue linen, silk weavers. Stitched as suggested, npi converted to Hdf.









9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the stunning finish Angie.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful accomplishment and beautiful art. Well done tater.
    I've been watching this thing grow and its been exciting. I like how you did small photo updates making sure we'd come back just to see the whole thing. Well worth it. Love the grand finale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You should be proud - it's a wonderful piece. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh ... doing cartwheels here for you ... well done that lass on such a wonderful piece .... soooo what have you decided to start now then ??? love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, I must get back to Winter Watergarden

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is so stunning! I've loved watching the progress and am truly blown away by the find outcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! What a gorgeous finish! I love the fabric you stitched it on.
    I'm 3/4 of the way through Desert Mandala. Whats your next one? I think mine will beSt. Petersburg White Nights.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fabulous!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous stitching :-D your finish is stunning.

    ReplyDelete