Next up We have 6 bats and a black cat. This is blue ribbons design. It is stitched on 32 ct. Jobelyn that I hand dyed. The design is published in the 2012 collectors Halloween issue of Just cross stitch magazine.
One Of my 2 BAP's I finished this year was cirque des couers. It is from ink circles. I stitched it on the same hand dyed 32 ct Jobelyn that I used for 6 bats. I started this back in February of 2013. I'm so pleased with how it turned out. I used Caron waterlillies blue lagoon.
Last up is my chatelaine, Japanese garden. I Couldn't be more pleased. It is stitched on silkweaver's Mississippi blue 28 ct Belfast. This took me over 5 years to complete. You can see more/better photos of this in my previous entry.






Congrats on all the great finishes this year Angie.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year
Linda
there is some seriously big finishes there ... love the colours of the ink circles ... wishing you a wonderful stitchy new year :) love mouse xxxxx
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteI think in 2015 I will pick up some unfinished projects with the goal to finish them once and for all. I can do it, right? Right!
ReplyDeleteOf course you can.
Delete