A place for everything stitching and quilting related.
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
He's gone
My pap died on good Friday. My mom, brother, aunt, uncle, and cousins all met in Pa. Last Tuesday. The funeral was a week ago today. It was unbearably heart wrenching.
I don't really have anything else to say about it right now. It's too hard.
My pap died on good Friday. My mom, brother, aunt, uncle, and cousins all met in Pa. Last Tuesday. The funeral was a week ago today. It was unbearably heart wrenching.
I don't really have anything else to say about it right now. It's too hard.
I'm so sorry. Please accept my condolences on your loss.
ReplyDeleteMy condolences, my dear.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry. He looks like a real sweetie. Sending best wishes.
ReplyDeleteSorry for your loss xx
ReplyDeleteSorry for your loss xx
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss! Hugs and prayers!!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss! Hugs and prayers!!
ReplyDeleteMy condolence. So sorry.
ReplyDeleteIt won't let me reply to anyone individually. thank you all.
ReplyDelete