I did it. I just finished another page on my HAED. I'm so close to finishing the top row. The last page is only one column. I'm so excited and pleased with how it looks.
Dragonflies whisper, Kuik. 22 count.
Close up of the latest page
Those pesky flowers look awesome. They took nearly an entire week to stitch. They were solid confetti.







Woohoo! Congrats on finishing another page and having so little to go to finish the row. I'm glad you got through the flowers in the end, they look amazing.
ReplyDeleteThanks. They do look amazing. All that confetti was worth it
DeleteAmazing stitching!
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteBeautiful stitching on a gorgeous piece! Congrats on another page finish! How exciting to be so close to the end of the row.
ReplyDeleteOh it's beautiful. So worth all the work you're putting in!
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteGot to love confetti, hours of work for very little progress, but it looks amazing
ReplyDeleteIt is that final look that makes the confetti worth it
Deletevery nice
ReplyDeletevery nice
ReplyDelete