I am in a confetti heavy area in my HAED. I did not get the page finish I wanted. That is okay though. I made progress and that is what counts.
Before
After
Dragonflies Whisper, Sandra Kuik. 22 ct 2x1 tent
I am in a confetti heavy area in my HAED. I did not get the page finish I wanted. That is okay though. I made progress and that is what counts.
Before
After
Dragonflies Whisper, Sandra Kuik. 22 ct 2x1 tent
I am in a confetti heavy area in my HAED. I did not get the page finish I wanted. That is okay though. I made progress and that is what counts.
Before
After
Dragonflies Whisper, Sandra Kuik. 22 ct 2x1 tent


I can feel your pain, I'm fighting confetti on my own with my Strawberry Pirate. It is a slow going but after all the effect is outstanding.
Evalina, This and that...


Any progress is good on these confetti heavy pieces. Well done.
ReplyDeleteYou are so right.
DeleteBeautiful! Confetti is such a pain to work, but so worth it in the end. Hang in there:)
ReplyDeleteI can feel your pain, I'm fighting confetti on my own with my Strawberry Pirate. It is a slow going but after all the effect is outstanding.
ReplyDeleteEvalina, This and that...
So very true. The effect is worth it.
DeleteNice progress Angie.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Great progress, and the journey is definitely something to savour with HAEDs. It's looking awesome and so nice to have a change from just the border and branches, even if it is confetti heavy. It already looks really good.
ReplyDeleteThanks. I am near
DeleteY done with the first row. I can't wait to start the second row.
I just love how this is progressing. ♥
ReplyDeleteLooking great!
ReplyDelete