Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Another half page

Mistress Of Wolves-Jessica Galbreth- HAED



I FINALLY finished another half page! This one took me a record year and half to finish! Compared to the year it took to finish the first 4 pages. Ah well. I wouldn't change anything. Having Troy is such a blessing.

This is 4 1/2 pages total done of 12.  Stitch count wise it is nearly half done as only 3 or 4 more pages are full pages.   



Does anyone love stitching on linen? I have 4 large pieces that I don't want.  I am looking for a new home for them.



Sierra

8 comments:

  1. Your Mistress of the Wolves is gorgeous!! I know HEADS take a long time but they are very well worth it. I love stitching on linens. I would love to have part of the linen or offering if you want to give it to a few people. My email is doublelsega@yahoo.com
    Debbie Jo ILCS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love what you have done so far it is breath-taking. I would be interested in working on a linen piece if there will be any still available :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. It is going to be awesome when completed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing a beautiful job! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its lovely keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love JG, and your stitching is, of course, gorgeous! I'd take some linen off of you if you don't mind.

    - Lisa N.

    Anne.Sans.Tete@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer I need an email for you so I can get your address.

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Another half page

Mistress Of Wolves-Jessica Galbreth- HAED



I FINALLY finished another half page! This one took me a record year and half to finish! Compared to the year it took to finish the first 4 pages. Ah well. I wouldn't change anything. Having Troy is such a blessing.

This is 4 1/2 pages total done of 12.  Stitch count wise it is nearly half done as only 3 or 4 more pages are full pages.   



Does anyone love stitching on linen? I have 4 large pieces that I don't want.  I am looking for a new home for them.



Sierra

8 comments:

  1. Your Mistress of the Wolves is gorgeous!! I know HEADS take a long time but they are very well worth it. I love stitching on linens. I would love to have part of the linen or offering if you want to give it to a few people. My email is doublelsega@yahoo.com
    Debbie Jo ILCS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love what you have done so far it is breath-taking. I would be interested in working on a linen piece if there will be any still available :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. It is going to be awesome when completed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing a beautiful job! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its lovely keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love JG, and your stitching is, of course, gorgeous! I'd take some linen off of you if you don't mind.

    - Lisa N.

    Anne.Sans.Tete@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer I need an email for you so I can get your address.

    ReplyDelete