Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Exchange Received, WIP, Troy

I received my exchange yesterday from Theresa. I loved everything.    Here is a picture-

Thanks Theresa.

I FINALLY got working on my christmas ornament from this years ornament  issue of JCS. He is small so I hope to have him done tonight or tomorrow.





Since I talk about him I thought you may like to see a picture of my boy- Troy. He is 10 months.


7 comments:

  1. OOOH pretty towels. Your Troy is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice exchange goodies. And Troy looks like such a happy little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's so wonderful to see your son. Those eyes! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those towels nice colors and what a cutie Troy is:) Hope you get your ornament done.

    Mary Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gifts and your projects. But Troy is the cutest of all!

    ReplyDelete

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Exchange Received, WIP, Troy

I received my exchange yesterday from Theresa. I loved everything.    Here is a picture-

Thanks Theresa.

I FINALLY got working on my christmas ornament from this years ornament  issue of JCS. He is small so I hope to have him done tonight or tomorrow.





Since I talk about him I thought you may like to see a picture of my boy- Troy. He is 10 months.


7 comments:

  1. OOOH pretty towels. Your Troy is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice exchange goodies. And Troy looks like such a happy little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's so wonderful to see your son. Those eyes! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those towels nice colors and what a cutie Troy is:) Hope you get your ornament done.

    Mary Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gifts and your projects. But Troy is the cutest of all!

    ReplyDelete