Thursday, December 30, 2010

BINGO prize, stash, ornament finish, Christmas

I won bingo in one of my groups. First time! I was so excited. I went away for christmas. Upon my return my prize was waiting for me.  Thanks Carein





After new years, I will start the next game.

I was in NC to visit my mother-in-law. I thought there was a cross-stitch store there, and was so excited to see it. The LNS is 2 hours away from my house. I was quite disappointed to find out that shop in NC was closed- had been for 2 years.  *sigh*  Worked out in the end. I went by myself yesterday to the LNS. I had a great day. Best of all- aside from the stash- I didn't feel rushed because of hubby and baby being there. I have a new yearly tradition!



The floss is for a few projects I got last trip there.  They were out of a few so I have an order to do for 123stitch.   They had the ladybug from the  CCN  Garden Party. Glad because I have already started it.  Not far enough to take a photo though.




I finished Nickedemus. Well the stitching anyways.


                                                                  Nickedemus
                                                                  Raise the roof designs
                                                                   2010 JCS ornament issue
                                                                  

I have been after hubby to make me a cross-stitch stand for years now. I finally gave up and decided to order one after christmas. Imagine my surprise when hubby made me one!  It's a lap stand and all metal. I love it. It's just what I wanted.

Sierra

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog and your son is adorable! I have one grandson so I have a definite fondness for little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stashing. Congrats on winning bingo, and for the sock monkey finish. I think he's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful stash enhancement! Love the little sock monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new goodies and that monkey is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stash! Congrats on your win and new stand!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice surprise for winning bingo. Some nice stash additions too. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thursday, December 30, 2010

BINGO prize, stash, ornament finish, Christmas

I won bingo in one of my groups. First time! I was so excited. I went away for christmas. Upon my return my prize was waiting for me.  Thanks Carein





After new years, I will start the next game.

I was in NC to visit my mother-in-law. I thought there was a cross-stitch store there, and was so excited to see it. The LNS is 2 hours away from my house. I was quite disappointed to find out that shop in NC was closed- had been for 2 years.  *sigh*  Worked out in the end. I went by myself yesterday to the LNS. I had a great day. Best of all- aside from the stash- I didn't feel rushed because of hubby and baby being there. I have a new yearly tradition!



The floss is for a few projects I got last trip there.  They were out of a few so I have an order to do for 123stitch.   They had the ladybug from the  CCN  Garden Party. Glad because I have already started it.  Not far enough to take a photo though.




I finished Nickedemus. Well the stitching anyways.


                                                                  Nickedemus
                                                                  Raise the roof designs
                                                                   2010 JCS ornament issue
                                                                  

I have been after hubby to make me a cross-stitch stand for years now. I finally gave up and decided to order one after christmas. Imagine my surprise when hubby made me one!  It's a lap stand and all metal. I love it. It's just what I wanted.

Sierra

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog and your son is adorable! I have one grandson so I have a definite fondness for little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stashing. Congrats on winning bingo, and for the sock monkey finish. I think he's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful stash enhancement! Love the little sock monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new goodies and that monkey is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stash! Congrats on your win and new stand!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice surprise for winning bingo. Some nice stash additions too. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete