Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Stitchy goals

I didn't have goals for 2010.  I was 7 months pregnant this time last year and very large.

This year though, I'd like to set some goals.

1.  3 pages on Mistress
2.  finish Garden Series CCN
3   start and finish 1 additional small
4   do 2 ornaments
5   Participate in 4 exchanges
6.  Finish 1 page of Japanese Garden


I have NO idea if this is doable or reasonable even. We'll see........

Sierra

5 comments:

  1. I have a pillow top which I would like to finish before April. I haven't touched it after too many false starts. I need to just sit down in the afternoons or evenings and throw something mindless on the television so I can stitch and not be too distracted that I make a huge mistake and have to start all over all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get it done. Keep trying you'll get it without mistakes. We all get visited by the frog sometimes. I'd love to see pictures of it as you progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be cheering you on and waiting to see every gorgeous WIP. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your projects. I also like to make myself a goal list like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your goals, and keep us posted about your progress :)

    ReplyDelete

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Stitchy goals

I didn't have goals for 2010.  I was 7 months pregnant this time last year and very large.

This year though, I'd like to set some goals.

1.  3 pages on Mistress
2.  finish Garden Series CCN
3   start and finish 1 additional small
4   do 2 ornaments
5   Participate in 4 exchanges
6.  Finish 1 page of Japanese Garden


I have NO idea if this is doable or reasonable even. We'll see........

Sierra

5 comments:

  1. I have a pillow top which I would like to finish before April. I haven't touched it after too many false starts. I need to just sit down in the afternoons or evenings and throw something mindless on the television so I can stitch and not be too distracted that I make a huge mistake and have to start all over all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get it done. Keep trying you'll get it without mistakes. We all get visited by the frog sometimes. I'd love to see pictures of it as you progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be cheering you on and waiting to see every gorgeous WIP. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your projects. I also like to make myself a goal list like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your goals, and keep us posted about your progress :)

    ReplyDelete