Saturday, January 22, 2011

Japanese Garden Update- Exchange Recieved

Japanese Garden Chatelaine 1/21/11

Valentines Day exchange from Katie

I finally got the 12 o'clock rock garden completed. I have started the bonsai pots on either side and hope to have them complete by early next week.   Expect the next photo then.

Today's mail brought my valentine's day exchange from one of my groups.  I love it all Katie. Thanks so much.  Sorry that the picture is sideways, I can't figure out how to change it.  Isn't the card cute? It is handmade. 


Sierra

9 comments:

  1. Check your email. I sent you something I think you'll like. I hope it came through . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Japanese Garden is so pretty! I love Chateline Designs.
    Heidi-ILCS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful progress. Love the Japenese Garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love your JG. SO pretty. I'd like to attempt it or another Chatelaine someday. Lovely exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JG is so nice and I love the color fabric you chose. Enjoy your exchange and happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome progress.
    Love the color of the fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. JG looks good! Cute V-day exchange.

    ReplyDelete

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Japanese Garden Update- Exchange Recieved

Japanese Garden Chatelaine 1/21/11

Valentines Day exchange from Katie

I finally got the 12 o'clock rock garden completed. I have started the bonsai pots on either side and hope to have them complete by early next week.   Expect the next photo then.

Today's mail brought my valentine's day exchange from one of my groups.  I love it all Katie. Thanks so much.  Sorry that the picture is sideways, I can't figure out how to change it.  Isn't the card cute? It is handmade. 


Sierra

9 comments:

  1. Check your email. I sent you something I think you'll like. I hope it came through . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Japanese Garden is so pretty! I love Chateline Designs.
    Heidi-ILCS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful progress. Love the Japenese Garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love your JG. SO pretty. I'd like to attempt it or another Chatelaine someday. Lovely exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JG is so nice and I love the color fabric you chose. Enjoy your exchange and happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome progress.
    Love the color of the fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. JG looks good! Cute V-day exchange.

    ReplyDelete