Saturday, January 29, 2011

How did that happen?

You can never imagine it. The strangest thing happened today.   Two HAED charts jumped into my cart and then saved on my computer/printed out the beginning of.   I have no idea how it happened I swear........

Then the remaining GAS, WDW, CC threads I need for a few projects i'm hoping to get to this year (it's not looking too promising) found there way onto my ebay account- I love a store there- I get them for 1.40 a skein.  They just jumped their way into my paypal- imagine that right???

I have this strange feeling it is possible that with the 25% off Michaels total purchase in tomorrows paper- the DMC I need still to kit up Jessica Galbreth- Visions may just find their way to my house. I swear I have initiated NONE of this. I have no idea how it is happening. No really I promise. 

Pictures of JG in the next few days...........
.

4 comments:

  1. It must be contagious! I got my first ever HAED yesterday, and have started it while I wait for the bulk of the colours to arrive. Which ones did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, my computer does that all the time, I thought it was just me, it's nice to know that other people have computers that just randolmly buy HAEDs. Which did you, sorry it, buy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried Carrie's creation threads?? They are $1 and probably a lot of ONS will have a Superbowl sale and have them for 20/25% off. Sorry, just like to enable. I like them much better than WDW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFLMAO!!! My... those HAED charts are getting sneaky, aren't they? ;) And the nerve of those threads!!!

    ReplyDelete

Saturday, January 29, 2011

How did that happen?

You can never imagine it. The strangest thing happened today.   Two HAED charts jumped into my cart and then saved on my computer/printed out the beginning of.   I have no idea how it happened I swear........

Then the remaining GAS, WDW, CC threads I need for a few projects i'm hoping to get to this year (it's not looking too promising) found there way onto my ebay account- I love a store there- I get them for 1.40 a skein.  They just jumped their way into my paypal- imagine that right???

I have this strange feeling it is possible that with the 25% off Michaels total purchase in tomorrows paper- the DMC I need still to kit up Jessica Galbreth- Visions may just find their way to my house. I swear I have initiated NONE of this. I have no idea how it is happening. No really I promise. 

Pictures of JG in the next few days...........
.

4 comments:

  1. It must be contagious! I got my first ever HAED yesterday, and have started it while I wait for the bulk of the colours to arrive. Which ones did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, my computer does that all the time, I thought it was just me, it's nice to know that other people have computers that just randolmly buy HAEDs. Which did you, sorry it, buy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried Carrie's creation threads?? They are $1 and probably a lot of ONS will have a Superbowl sale and have them for 20/25% off. Sorry, just like to enable. I like them much better than WDW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFLMAO!!! My... those HAED charts are getting sneaky, aren't they? ;) And the nerve of those threads!!!

    ReplyDelete