I also kitted up the stash I bought at Christmas, along with some stash I got over the summer. I got that online- as my local LNS is nearly 2 hours away. I love getting stitchy stuff in the mail. I missed one floss color though. How annoying. I won't be ordering just one skein online, so I shall wait to get that. If I decide to stitch it before, I'll just convert it to something else.
I have 2 pictures today. I finally have a picture of the Garden bugs (CCN) I am doing. That isn't the name of the set, but I don't remember what it is, and am too lazy to get up and look. Anyways here it is....







Wonderful progress on both! Love the JG!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs!!
Deborah
Both progresses look great!
ReplyDeleteBoth look nice. I did the CCN ladybug one for my Granddaughters room and turned it into a cube. JG is beautiful. I've done one Chatelaine and I'm working on my 2nd.
ReplyDeleteGreat start on the CCN, and JG is just gorgeous! I have one Chatelaine, Convent's Herbal Garden in my stash, untouched, LOL! I look forward to seeing your pieces grow.
ReplyDeleteThe border for garden bugs is nice and JG is coming along nicely.
ReplyDeleteYou are making a lot of progress on both of your pictures.
ReplyDeleteMarl
I love the colors in your JG !
ReplyDeleteWow, you are zipping right along on JG. I'd better get mine out!
ReplyDeleteJG is turning out really nice! Love all the colors and your stitching is beautiful. Looking forward to seeing the progress on both.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone.
ReplyDeleteMeari- I'm waiting to see some progress on yours.