Monday, February 14, 2011

Wonderful hubby

I knew just what to say when hubby asked what I wanted for Valentine's day this year--- Chinese mandala of course!   It is now official. I am so excited. I can't wait until the materials list comes out. 

He also bought me the Jessica Galbreth- Release chart. Though he doesn't know that yet. 

I haven't stitched at all since last post. Troy's birthday party went well. He will officially be 1- tomorrow.

Sierra

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Sierra!!! That's s awesome and what a wonderful hubby you have.

    ReplyDelete

Monday, February 14, 2011

Wonderful hubby

I knew just what to say when hubby asked what I wanted for Valentine's day this year--- Chinese mandala of course!   It is now official. I am so excited. I can't wait until the materials list comes out. 

He also bought me the Jessica Galbreth- Release chart. Though he doesn't know that yet. 

I haven't stitched at all since last post. Troy's birthday party went well. He will officially be 1- tomorrow.

Sierra

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Sierra!!! That's s awesome and what a wonderful hubby you have.

    ReplyDelete