Monday, February 21, 2011

Japanese Garden update

Here is an update of Japanese Garden. It isn't much of one I know.  Still not bad for only a few hours of stitching for the week.


 Note to self- Finally found the color JG is stitched on-  Silkweavers 28 ct Cashel Missisippi Blue Linen. 



I am so anxious for the materials list for Chinese Garden mandala to be released. With JG part of the fun was converting some of it, I can't wait to again.  I do wish I could figure out how to get the Chatelaine viewer to work with it. I can't seem to figure it out.   I am not sure if I should use the same fabric or what? Anyone have any thoughts. They will be sharing a wall in the bedroom.

When I found my absolute favorite of Jessica Galbreth's new pieces- Release  was released last week to HAED. I knew I had to have it.  I didn't hesitate with the 25% off plus the extra 15% coupon code I had. I ended up paying less than 10$ for the chart. I haven't kitted it up yet but that's okay.

I seem to be doing okay with my current rotation of three pieces.   JG, a HAED, and Garden Party. I am unsure if I will change the HAED to Release or not.  Time will tell.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. JG is coming along beautifully! Congrats on finding another project to start - the more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JG looks gorgeous to me.
    chris b from i-love group

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on it, Sierra.

    Chinese Garden isn't up on the viewer yet. :( Sometimes uploading your own picture onto the viewer won't work either. I would suggest that you don't use the same fabric. If you like the blue background, how about a different shade of blue? They each have such different elements and the Japanese and Chinese cultures are so different that it would be nice to give them their own individuality, IMO.

    Gorgeous Galbreth chart. :)

    ReplyDelete

Monday, February 21, 2011

Japanese Garden update

Here is an update of Japanese Garden. It isn't much of one I know.  Still not bad for only a few hours of stitching for the week.


 Note to self- Finally found the color JG is stitched on-  Silkweavers 28 ct Cashel Missisippi Blue Linen. 



I am so anxious for the materials list for Chinese Garden mandala to be released. With JG part of the fun was converting some of it, I can't wait to again.  I do wish I could figure out how to get the Chatelaine viewer to work with it. I can't seem to figure it out.   I am not sure if I should use the same fabric or what? Anyone have any thoughts. They will be sharing a wall in the bedroom.

When I found my absolute favorite of Jessica Galbreth's new pieces- Release  was released last week to HAED. I knew I had to have it.  I didn't hesitate with the 25% off plus the extra 15% coupon code I had. I ended up paying less than 10$ for the chart. I haven't kitted it up yet but that's okay.

I seem to be doing okay with my current rotation of three pieces.   JG, a HAED, and Garden Party. I am unsure if I will change the HAED to Release or not.  Time will tell.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. JG is coming along beautifully! Congrats on finding another project to start - the more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JG looks gorgeous to me.
    chris b from i-love group

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on it, Sierra.

    Chinese Garden isn't up on the viewer yet. :( Sometimes uploading your own picture onto the viewer won't work either. I would suggest that you don't use the same fabric. If you like the blue background, how about a different shade of blue? They each have such different elements and the Japanese and Chinese cultures are so different that it would be nice to give them their own individuality, IMO.

    Gorgeous Galbreth chart. :)

    ReplyDelete