Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The frog strikes

I spent most of naptime today frogging.  What did I frog you ask?? Half of the border of Garden Party.  I'm not sure you can tell on the picture....... The bottom was off a stitch. I had to frog it of course as it is the border. It is all frogged. I should still have enough floss to finish the border it will be close though. 

Note to self- check during progress of border to be sure it isn't off. Then I won't have to frog so  much.


Sierra

1 comment:

  1. Oh noooo!! I'm sorry to hear you had to frog all those stitches, Sierra. :( I hope this will be the last time that dastardly thing visits you.

    ReplyDelete

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The frog strikes

I spent most of naptime today frogging.  What did I frog you ask?? Half of the border of Garden Party.  I'm not sure you can tell on the picture....... The bottom was off a stitch. I had to frog it of course as it is the border. It is all frogged. I should still have enough floss to finish the border it will be close though. 

Note to self- check during progress of border to be sure it isn't off. Then I won't have to frog so  much.


Sierra

1 comment:

  1. Oh noooo!! I'm sorry to hear you had to frog all those stitches, Sierra. :( I hope this will be the last time that dastardly thing visits you.

    ReplyDelete