Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What to pick up

I decided to put Mistress down for a bit.  I went through my stash and came up with a few.  Sadly I don't have the colors for a lot of my new stash but that's the way it is.

Here  is what I picked up-

Japanese Garden- Chatelaine- Martina Rosenberg


                                                           Current progress


When done.




Robin Blue Mermaid- HAED-Nadina Tate


When Done


Three Graces-Haed-Josephine Wall


This would be a new start-

Bringer of Light-HAED-Jasmine Beckett Griffith


Now I just have to decide which one.

Sierra

6 comments:

  1. I'll be working on JG in my next rotation. We can sort of do a SAL together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your patterns. The material you are using for JG is beautiful. The Robin Mermaid is going be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of those. They will be beautiful when you get them finished.
    I see you really like thos baps dont you. Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices Sierra I know it would be hard to decide but if you want a lot of colour I suggest to do Robin Mermaid that is my suggestion only though or you can stitch on all of them lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh great pieces all of them. I had such a blast stitching JG last year.

    Which one is calling you the loudest?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got some great projects on the go! I'm lucky to live just over an hour from Stitching Bit's and Bob's. So when I kitted up my Chatelaines, I can pull all the silks and then find cotton variegated that are similar. I don't spend the $8 a skein unless I love the color and just can't find a good alternative!I've finished Tuscany Mandala and am working on Garden Fairy Mandala

    ReplyDelete

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What to pick up

I decided to put Mistress down for a bit.  I went through my stash and came up with a few.  Sadly I don't have the colors for a lot of my new stash but that's the way it is.

Here  is what I picked up-

Japanese Garden- Chatelaine- Martina Rosenberg


                                                           Current progress


When done.




Robin Blue Mermaid- HAED-Nadina Tate


When Done


Three Graces-Haed-Josephine Wall


This would be a new start-

Bringer of Light-HAED-Jasmine Beckett Griffith


Now I just have to decide which one.

Sierra

6 comments:

  1. I'll be working on JG in my next rotation. We can sort of do a SAL together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your patterns. The material you are using for JG is beautiful. The Robin Mermaid is going be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of those. They will be beautiful when you get them finished.
    I see you really like thos baps dont you. Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices Sierra I know it would be hard to decide but if you want a lot of colour I suggest to do Robin Mermaid that is my suggestion only though or you can stitch on all of them lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh great pieces all of them. I had such a blast stitching JG last year.

    Which one is calling you the loudest?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got some great projects on the go! I'm lucky to live just over an hour from Stitching Bit's and Bob's. So when I kitted up my Chatelaines, I can pull all the silks and then find cotton variegated that are similar. I don't spend the $8 a skein unless I love the color and just can't find a good alternative!I've finished Tuscany Mandala and am working on Garden Fairy Mandala

    ReplyDelete