Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Stand

Nathan made me a cross-stitch stand for christmas. It is great.  It is a lap stand just like I wanted. It makes it so much easier to stitch. I will probably use it mainly for large projects as I don't mind stitching with just a qsnap for smaller things. Anyways although I only stitched for about 3 hours this week, sad I know, I managed about 400 stitches.

Please excuse the toys and whatnot in the pictures. 








Here is an update on Mistress as well.


Sierra

7 comments:

  1. Great stand and wonderful update on your stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Christmas gift. :)
    Mistress looks stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stand looks awesome. someday I would like to get one but its hard for me to use a hoop or anything as I always stitch in hand. Its a bit harder on larger pieces. Probably why I don't do them often. Love your Mistress shes coming right along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stand and stitching progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW a metal stand, how lucky are you. Hope it is working out. Mistress is coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone. I am lucky that hubby welds for a living. So he was able to make me a metal one. I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome stand!! How much do you love it? :D I can't to stitch in hand and I wouldn't give up my stand for anything. Mistress is looking FAB-ulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Stand

Nathan made me a cross-stitch stand for christmas. It is great.  It is a lap stand just like I wanted. It makes it so much easier to stitch. I will probably use it mainly for large projects as I don't mind stitching with just a qsnap for smaller things. Anyways although I only stitched for about 3 hours this week, sad I know, I managed about 400 stitches.

Please excuse the toys and whatnot in the pictures. 








Here is an update on Mistress as well.


Sierra

7 comments:

  1. Great stand and wonderful update on your stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Christmas gift. :)
    Mistress looks stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stand looks awesome. someday I would like to get one but its hard for me to use a hoop or anything as I always stitch in hand. Its a bit harder on larger pieces. Probably why I don't do them often. Love your Mistress shes coming right along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stand and stitching progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW a metal stand, how lucky are you. Hope it is working out. Mistress is coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone. I am lucky that hubby welds for a living. So he was able to make me a metal one. I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome stand!! How much do you love it? :D I can't to stitch in hand and I wouldn't give up my stand for anything. Mistress is looking FAB-ulous!!!

    ReplyDelete