Sunday, May 22, 2011

2 Branches done- Japanese Garden

Wow- those branches are stitching up fast. They are fun as well.






close up of the 12 O'clock branch-

Close up of 3'Oclock branch-

Next up is Garden Party. If I get a good amount of stitching time this week- I should be able to finish the ladybug. 

12 comments:

  1. Great stitching and progress. Keep up the good stitching.
    Enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, Sierra. The other 2 will be done before you know it and then it's on to e lamps. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely progress. Love your fabric too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking really good Sierra. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutley gorgeous. Wonderful stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work, Sierra. It looks really nice. TFS. :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how lovely, Sierra! The stitching, colours and fabric are absolutely gorgeous. I enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are making good progress! Looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lookin' good :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are making lovely progress. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Sunday, May 22, 2011

2 Branches done- Japanese Garden

Wow- those branches are stitching up fast. They are fun as well.






close up of the 12 O'clock branch-

Close up of 3'Oclock branch-

Next up is Garden Party. If I get a good amount of stitching time this week- I should be able to finish the ladybug. 

12 comments:

  1. Great stitching and progress. Keep up the good stitching.
    Enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, Sierra. The other 2 will be done before you know it and then it's on to e lamps. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely progress. Love your fabric too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking really good Sierra. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutley gorgeous. Wonderful stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work, Sierra. It looks really nice. TFS. :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how lovely, Sierra! The stitching, colours and fabric are absolutely gorgeous. I enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are making good progress! Looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lookin' good :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are making lovely progress. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete