Wednesday, May 18, 2011

2 days

For the past two days I have used my stitching time to get some things I have been procrastinating done.   I can tell for sure.  I am tense, tightly wound, stressed. I need my needle.  Need my stitching time.

Other things be damned- tomorrow I stitch.

7 comments:

  1. your wish has been granted ... your needle will be used today ;) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Gotta have that stitching! We're all addicted for one reason or another. Hope you make up for the loss (of stitching time). :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get to stitch last night?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss my stitching time on the days when I have other things to do.
    Last summer, I stitched & was so much happier (as I usually took summers off). stitching in the library was wonderful while my son was at events.
    Enjoy your stitching time.
    Chris b.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for granting my wish Mouse. Not only have I been stitching again, I finished most of my to do list.

    Oh and most importantly?? I have the first branch done on JG. Woohoo

    Stitching at the library?? I love the idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got your stitchy time back. I need to do the same!!! I haven't stitched since Sat, and I'm just dreading it. I'm working on some white on white, and can I just say, "UGH!!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does. At first I was thinking I would just do it all and knock it out, but I just had no urge to stitch. So I decided to break it up, and that seems to be working for me, so I'll keep it up! Can't wait to get back to my own Chat!

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

2 days

For the past two days I have used my stitching time to get some things I have been procrastinating done.   I can tell for sure.  I am tense, tightly wound, stressed. I need my needle.  Need my stitching time.

Other things be damned- tomorrow I stitch.

7 comments:

  1. your wish has been granted ... your needle will be used today ;) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Gotta have that stitching! We're all addicted for one reason or another. Hope you make up for the loss (of stitching time). :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get to stitch last night?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss my stitching time on the days when I have other things to do.
    Last summer, I stitched & was so much happier (as I usually took summers off). stitching in the library was wonderful while my son was at events.
    Enjoy your stitching time.
    Chris b.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for granting my wish Mouse. Not only have I been stitching again, I finished most of my to do list.

    Oh and most importantly?? I have the first branch done on JG. Woohoo

    Stitching at the library?? I love the idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got your stitchy time back. I need to do the same!!! I haven't stitched since Sat, and I'm just dreading it. I'm working on some white on white, and can I just say, "UGH!!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does. At first I was thinking I would just do it all and knock it out, but I just had no urge to stitch. So I decided to break it up, and that seems to be working for me, so I'll keep it up! Can't wait to get back to my own Chat!

    ReplyDelete