Saturday, May 14, 2011

Vision 1/2 page done

I finished my goal for the week tonight. The first half page of Visions.   I print 1/2 page at a time enlarged.   It's not much to look at, just 6 colors- various shades of dark blue.

  HAED- Jessica Galbreth- Visions
28 count, tent stitching 2x1

6 comments:

  1. Half a page is quite an achievement and impressing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great especially with all those dark blues. I love Jessica G's work. Her ladies are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good progress, even if not much to see yet. Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those various shades of blue look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good Sierra. I like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. half a page of a haed is fantastic...I can notice the blending of different colors. vision will be a wonderful piece.
    chris b

    ReplyDelete

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Vision 1/2 page done

I finished my goal for the week tonight. The first half page of Visions.   I print 1/2 page at a time enlarged.   It's not much to look at, just 6 colors- various shades of dark blue.

  HAED- Jessica Galbreth- Visions
28 count, tent stitching 2x1

6 comments:

  1. Half a page is quite an achievement and impressing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great especially with all those dark blues. I love Jessica G's work. Her ladies are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good progress, even if not much to see yet. Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those various shades of blue look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good Sierra. I like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. half a page of a haed is fantastic...I can notice the blending of different colors. vision will be a wonderful piece.
    chris b

    ReplyDelete