Wednesday, September 21, 2011

facebook- no wait this isn't a complaint

Seriously it isn't. I only use facebook from my phone. I have hated the computer version for awhile. So confusing.  I don't download updates automatically for it on my phone, so nothing has changed.

This means, I have no idea what people are talking about, and i'm okay with that.

2 comments:

  1. This made me laugh, Sierra. I totally get where you're coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have most everything so private, it doesn't matter, but I do hate FB's attitude of making your whole life public or open to more advertising...that is the bottom line, after all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

facebook- no wait this isn't a complaint

Seriously it isn't. I only use facebook from my phone. I have hated the computer version for awhile. So confusing.  I don't download updates automatically for it on my phone, so nothing has changed.

This means, I have no idea what people are talking about, and i'm okay with that.

2 comments:

  1. This made me laugh, Sierra. I totally get where you're coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have most everything so private, it doesn't matter, but I do hate FB's attitude of making your whole life public or open to more advertising...that is the bottom line, after all. :)

    ReplyDelete